My Acting Resume
Age: 44 | Height: 6’1″ | Weight: 186 | Build: Medium | Hair: Brown | Eyes: Blue
After earning a Master of Arts from Emerson College, a performing arts school in Boston, and working 20 years in the corporate world, I knew something was still missing. Although I was drifting towards an acting career in my “real” job, life began to make sense when I fully focused on acting in 2013. In this relatively short time, I’ve remained successful and busy in the industry. I’ve hosted a weekly show, done TV shows, performed in feature films, and appeared in national commercials.
So I came to acting a little later in life, but this has proven to be a huge advantage. Whether it’s my business experience, living through the ups and downs of an active family, or studying world events, life has given me a wealth of experience to draw on to create believable characters. Acting is a calling for me, and I’m passionate about giving everything I have to whatever role I’m playing, from background to lead.
I’m willing to travel anywhere for a good role.
- Pitch Perfect 2 (Directed by Elizabeth Banks): Gala attendee (featured)
- My All American (Directed by Angelo Pizzo): Sideline reporter (featured)
- My Love Michelle (Directed by Yolanda Ayala): Julie’s father (supporting)
TV AND VIDEO
- American Crime (Directed by John Ridley): Court attendee/churchgoer (featured)
- The Reactors – pilot (Directed by Joseph Garza): Guy auditioning (featured)
- Take 2 Weekly Humorous News Video Series (USAA corporate): Host
- Elements Behavioral Health: Patient/Father/Therapist
- Microsoft: Office worker
- Bud Light Super Bowl: Background
- Bud Light Billboard: Background
- The Craft and Business of Acting and Modeling Workshop (Jose Lambert)
- Master of Arts, Emerson College
- Sports: Tennis, basketball, baseball, cycling, bowling, coaching
- Music: Guitar and piano
- Language: Spanish intermediate
- Texas driver’s license, US passport