Happy observations, profound thoughts, minor annoyances, pleasant surprises…
- A poppyseed bagel should lose its bakery card if all the seeds fall off when you’re slicing it.
- It’s such an unexpected treat when the shopping cart you pull off the line doesn’t thump every two feet or violently pull to one side.
- When in doubt, reboot.
- How is it that if you still have a Barack Obama bumper sticker on your car you’re “naive,” but if you still have a Rick Perry sticker you’re “loyal”?
- Starbucks and dark chocolate are proof that God loves us.
- 50% of statistics can made to say anything 90% of the time.